Fuccillo Imports is Hiring - Apply Today!
Fuccillo Imports of Watertown is accepting applications for qualified candidates. We give you a generous hourly wage and pay for your manufacturers training so you can earn more.
Set up an interview by applying with your job history or resume and explore our opportunity for continued professional development, training and advancement within our 27 locations in NY and FL.
NEW SALES TRAINEE - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! Paid training period - 5 day, 50 hour work weeks to get you going!
We're in an amazing industry with a fantastic product line with uncapped Earning Potential.
- Unrestricted schedule required (5 day work week)
- Spend time with customers to determine their need and discuss vehicle features and options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate features, advantages, and benefits
- Complete quotes, return emails and voicemails
- Other administrative functions include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support online customers through our Internet Sales Department
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- 30 Day Paid Training Period
- Aggressive pay plans
- Advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Huge inventory to sell from
- No experience necessary
- Earn while you learn
- Team environment
- Paid vacation
- EXOTIC TRIP incentives
- 401k plan
- NYS inspectors license
- ASE / Manufacturer Certifications preferred but not mandatory
- Clean Drivers License
- Must have your own tools
- Team Player
- GED/High School Diploma
- Excellent pay plan
- 5 Day work week (Most days 8a-5p) - Sunday closed
- Excellent Benefits - Major Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with matching
Fuccillo Imports of Watertown has a HUGE role for a Parts Counter Person. Part-Time 3 day work week with potential of Full time employment. Must have flexibility of a dynamic schedule.
- 18+ years of age
- Valid and clean NY State Driver's license & Pass a Background Check.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- One or more years related experience in an automotive parts department preferred.
- One or more years of sales experience preferred.
- Parts or Reynold & Reynolds experience required. Having both is preferred.
- Meet and assist the customer in a courteous and professional manner providing them with the information they need.
- Answer telephone calls promptly and provide professional service ensuring the customer's needs are met.
- Ensure that incoming inventory is stocked in the correct location.
- Maintain the parts department in a clean and organized manner.
- Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and keep the computer system up to date.
- Informing customers of any current specials.